Sunday, January 5, 2014

Powder Room Part III

Well, I guess no spray-paint today. The weather will not allow. At least I got to do a couple other things that don't involve spray-paint! 

I painted the toilet, and it came out nicely. The handle is jewellery wire. The trash can is made out of the same scrapbook paper used for the mirror.

I made a little soap dish out of clay, craft foam, and an oil pastel. I cut the soap bar out of craft foam, then moulded a little bit of clay and a teeny scrap of pastel into the dish. I filled the dish with hot glue and slowly pressed the soap into it.

I like the way the pink swirls a little, though it's hard to see from this angle.

This is how far I am.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! The wallpaper is from a pack of scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete