Sunday, April 19, 2015

sun shines.

I purchased a new camera two days ago! I'm not quite sure when it will arrive, but I was reluctant to photograph today's scene because I really wanted these to be in higher quality photos. That's okay though, I'll touch up the mess of a room box in the meantime so when you can actually see the details you won't wish that you weren't able to :)

You can see the obvious wrinkles the paper insisted on making. 

The picture is one I took a few weeks back of a sunrise I can in no way take claim of finding. It was the most beautiful one I have ever seen. This is only the corner of it, but the colours spread across half the sky and illuminated the cold, softened ground. I had to take a picture :)

I probably will make a tutorial on the chaise for those people who can't sew and still want to make this. Unless the way it's normally made isn't using sewing...? I'll be shocked if I find out I'm not the first to use this technique :/

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment